skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thomas James Belzer
Saturday, October 16, 2010
10 Months Old (10/15/2010)
That's right, I'm 10 months old already! I'm still a really good eater (I had eggs on toast this morning if you're interested). I'm starting to stand up with no hands and I've made it across the carpet with the help of my walker toy. Check ya later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2014
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2013
(6)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
2012
(18)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(42)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(5)
►
July
(5)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(5)
▼
2010
(79)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(2)
▼
October
(6)
My First Halloween
10 Months Old (10/15/2010)
All Smiles
One Fine Day
Swinger (10/2/10)
Me and Uncle Dan
►
September
(7)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(11)
►
2009
(18)
►
December
(18)
About Me
Lindsay and Jim
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment